Our customers and prospects are solving difficult problems that create massive amounts of unstructured data that has become unmanageable. Igneous software simplifies and automates data management at scale, allowing for seamless data discovery, protection, and movement. You’ll get to work with cutting-edge customers and use cases, from pharmaceutical research to streaming media, high-tech manufacturing to machine learning, and even researchers curing cancer.
We’re looking for a Solutions Architect to join our high-energy, collaborative, customer-obsessed team. In this role you'll be partnering with our Sales Reps to demo our products, dive deep into customer challenges, and ultimately win technical deals.
As a Solutions Architect you will:
- Partner with some of the industry’s most successful sales and engineering veterans to win technical deals.
- Make pre-sales calls on potential clients, and demo a sophisticated hardware/software data backup solution for stakeholders at all levels.
- Work directly with high-profile customers to solve interesting technical and integration challenges.
- Represent Igneous at regional seminars, conduct competitive analysis, explore product fit, and shape the technical sales process.
- Assist with configuration and customer deployments, and act as technical account manager for customers.
Our Ideal Solutions Architect will have:
- Come from a technical background in large-scale storage, backup, data protection, compute, or a related domain with experience across various operating systems including Linux, UNIX (AIX, SUN) and Windows from a Systems Administrator perspective, and an understanding of storage protocols (NFS, CIFS, etc)
- Empathize with customers who have more data then they know what to do with, and want to help them figure out a data protection strategy
- Have succeeded in a complex technical sales cycle with a focus on enterprise customers
- Balance technical acumen and relationship building to work with customer stakeholders all levels
- Thrive in an autonomous, remote role (HQ is in Seattle) where you will manage your own time to work with local sales reps and customers
- Are able to travel, but understand when when a screen share is better than a site visit
- Have experienced a lean or startup-like environment
- Are excited by technical challenges that will take you well outside your comfort zone in the domains of data management, distributed computing, large-scale storage, networking, security, and performance
- Are hungry for growth, with the drive to capitalize on an exceptional early stage opportunity
Our Perks and Benefits:
- 100% premium coverage for employees medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible work and vacation schedules
- Transportation benefits
- Fully-stock kitchen with healthy snacks and drinks
- Open and spacious office, based in the heart of Seattle
- Meaningful contribute to a compelling vision
- Environment to do your best work
- Dog friendly office