ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
What you get to do in this role:
- Attract, inspire, and enable a thriving ecosystem of through proactive direct engagement, with a bias toward ‘learning and listening’ and transforming community members into champions.
- Establish yourself as a trusted technical peer and community advocate by generating innovative content, whether it is blog posts, videos, code examples, workshops, webinars etc. You will have tremendous freedom in this space to be creative and generative.
- Provide feedback to Product Management, Research, and Engineering from the developer perspective and connect them to appropriate community members.
- Work with community members to help them be successful with ServiceNow.
- Help build and scale events and meetups to drive community collaboration.
- Participate in social media and blogging activities to drive developer awareness
- Identify new channels to reach and engage with developers
- Partner with a cross functional team including Product Marketing, Product Management, Engineering, Events and Campaigns team to deliver our developer program content.
To be successful in this role you have:
- 8+ years of experience as a Developer or Engineer across any relevant disciplines including cloud software development, PaaS, SaaS.
- 5+ years of experience as a Developer or Engineer or other technical profession within the ServiceNow ecosystem.
- Experience speaking at technology conferences, blogging, video, and writing technical articles and contributing to popular open-source projects.
- Excellent communication skills as both a strong technical writer and a dynamic public speaker.
- Strong relationship building to interact with peers, colleagues, customers, and third parties
- Up to 30% annually (N/A until travel becomes safe and possible)
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.