Sr. DevOps Engineer, PSaaS
Auth0 is a pre-IPO unicorn. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our teams and will help take us to the next level. One team, one score.
We never compromise on identity. You should never compromise yours either. We want you to bring your whole self to Auth0. If you’re passionate, practice radical transparency to build trust and respect, and thrive when you’re collaborating, experimenting and learning – this may be your ideal work environment. We are looking for team members that want to help us build upon what we have accomplished so far and make it better every day. N+1 > N.
We are growing the Auth0 Private SaaS engineering team and are looking for a DevOps Engineer to help us design and build an amazing product. You would be a great fit for the team if you enjoy working on challenging problems and care deeply about the product’s end user experience. Not only are we looking for a talented engineer we are looking for someone who will contribute to our culture.
Many of our largest customers rely on Private SaaS to deliver a dedicated, isolated environment to build identity solutions in their products. This team is responsible for building the tools, processes and services required to deploy and maintain the Auth0 platform capable of running in a customer or an Auth0 managed infrastructure.
The team responsibilities:
The team has two main responsibilities. First, to deliver world-class services and tools that make it simple and enjoyable to manage and maintain Auth0's Private SaaS environments. Second, to ensure that all the features available to our customers in the cloud offerings are also available to our Private SaaS customers. We care deeply about the experience our customers have when managing and maintaining our product as well as ensuring the quality of the Auth0 service is delivered.
As part of the DevOps engineering team you will be:
- Designing and implementing automation for packaging and deploying our product in a private SaaS environment.
- Driving and participating in design discussions.
- Improving configuration management.
- Performing code reviews.
- Designing, building and maintaining internal services to support our regular operation.
- Working with teams throughout Auth0 so their products work on the Private SaaS.
You’d be a good fit if you:
- Have solid Linux/Unix administration skills.
- Are passionate about building systems that are highly reliable, maintainable and scalable.
- Enjoy automating processes.
- Have experience with distributed systems, their complexities and challenges.
- Have strong experience working with configuration management tools (eg. Puppet, Ansible, Salt, etc).
- Have a thorough understanding of security principals and concerns.
- Are customer focused.
- Enjoy working in a highly collaborative, dynamic and remote team.
- Have experience in networking and routing concepts
Also useful if you:
- Are familiar with Amazon Web Services
- Are familiar with Git, WebHooks, Jenkins, and the Continuous Integration universe.
- Are familiar with Node.js, MongoDB, RabbitMQ, Elasticsearch, Redis, and PostgreSQL.
- Are familiar with Docker and containers.
- Americas; #US; #CA; #AR
Auth0’s mission is to help developers innovate faster. Every company is becoming a software company and developers are at the center of this shift. They need better tools and building blocks so they can stay focused on innovating. One of these building blocks is identity: authentication and authorization. That’s what we do. Our platform handles 2.5B logins per month for thousands of customers around the world. From indie makers to Fortune 500 companies, we can handle any use case.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. We have raised $210M to date and are growing quickly. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Join us on this journey to make developers more productive while making the internet safer!
Read Full Job Description