Sr. Full-stack Rails / React Engineer
We're looking for a top-notch, Sr. Ruby on Rails / React engineer to work on our modern software stack. ShareGrid's infrastructure powers a fast-growing two-sided marketplace with complex rental logistics. In other words, you are joining us to solve hard problems in a growing startup that is trusted with safely sharing our users' personal belongings. You have prior startup experience, and you're ready to take what you've learned elsewhere in your career and apply it in a role in which you're expected to come with a growth mindset.
Our engineering team is small enough that you'll know all your co-workers by name, but established enough that you won't lack for resources. You'll work in a team tasked with architecting and building logistics-facing APIs, production and analytics-facing databases, billing systems, automated fraud detection, innovative business models, and much more. We are a Rails/React/MySQL/AWS shop, and you're expected to hit the ground running with these technologies while you come up to speed on our business specifics.
ShareGrid launched in 2015 and is VC funded and profitable. This is a full-time opportunity in Seattle, WA with benefits and early equity in a growing company.
* Rails 5
* React / ES6
* Sidekiq / Redis
* AWS / Docker
* Company MacBook Pro & Monitor.
* Company iPhone + Full paid monthly phone plan.
* Flexible Work Schedule and Vacation Policy.
* Medical insurance, majority paid by ShareGrid.
* Dental and vision insurance paid by ShareGrid.
* 401k plan
* Stocked Kitchen.
* Occasional catered lunches.
* Monthly Company Off-sites.
* Comfortable working environment in the heart of the desirable Fremont neighborhood in Seattle. (Next to Google, Adobe and many other tech companies. Public transportation right in front of the office. )
* Awesome, fun teammates, and a great transparent culture.
Salary depends on experience. Relocation to Seattle will be covered. Exceptional remote workers will be considered.