Sr. Info Security & Compliance Engineer - PCI Compliance at ServiceNow
In this role you will be part of our Federal Regulated Markets team supporting US Federal Government customers.
“This position requires the Public Trust Position (PTP) Tier 2 Level suitability adjudication. If offered employment, you must be willing to complete and successfully pass the adjudication process. Any employment is contingent upon obtaining the required adjudication.”
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives, and fortunately, the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
In this role you will be a part of the Governance, Risk and Operations Compliance (G-ROC) Team who are responsible for our Global Cloud Services compliance. We collaborate across the organization to streamline cloud compliance activities to ensure compliance intent is met, is effective, is efficient and builds trust with all stakeholder. We are a high energy team with a passion for breathing Compliance into the organization’s DNA.
We’re looking for a highly motivated, collaborative and technically experienced Security and Compliance Engineer with a background in compliance, cloud operations and technology to socialize compliance requirements, analyze design for regulatory compliance alignment and support compliance risk and remediation efforts.
The successful candidate must be reliable, resourceful, have a “can-do” attitude, demonstrate the ability to analyze difficult problems, think out-of-box, recommend pragmatic solutions and most importantly be able to clearly communicate with all stakeholders.
What you get to do in this role:
You will drive regulatory compliance onboarding and significant change request process to ensure compliance control framework alignment at change onset. If a non-compliance is identified, you will provide pragmatic solutions and lead remediation/mitigation conversations.
You will support the evangelization of compliance controls to drive control owner awareness and education to ensure regulatory compliance controls are implemented, maintained and compliant.
In this role you will also participates in external audit activities, including evidence preparation and associated response activities. This role will also support risk discussions to rate or status risk.
Additionally, this role will collaborate across operations in support of building and executing a world-class Global Cloud Service compliance program while utilizing the ServiceNow platform. This role will report to the Sr. Director of Global Cloud Service Operations Compliance and have the following responsibilities:
- Translate regulatory requirements for internal stakeholders in support of design and maintenance activities
- Perform regulatory compliance analysis of infrastructure designs and subsequent changes
- Lead remediation/mitigation conversations for regulatory compliance gaps
- Develop regulatory requirements collateral in support of awareness and education activities
- Provide input to identify, rate and status regulatory compliance risk
- Review and provide feedback for compliance control implementation/narrative documentation
- Provide input into configuration and continued improvement of all compliance process and tools
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 7+ years working in the field of security, compliance or audit
- Demonstrated understanding of PCI standards, FedRAMP and a strong understanding of any of the following DOD SRG, Australia ISMS, Singapore MTCS, German C5, France HDS and S. Korea K-ISMS
- Demonstrated ability to understand the intent of compliance requirements and our architecture to perform a regulatory compliance review.
- Demonstrated technical experience with system configuration and architecture review to support remediation and mitigation activities.
- Demonstrated ability to interface successfully with engineering teams in critical and challenging conversations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, self-directed, and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment with a passion to make an impact
- Prior experience at a SaaS, PaaS or IaaS Cloud company.
- Willing to travel up to 25% is required.
And finally ServiceNow as a company
You already know that ServiceNow is changing the way people work. Due to the success of our products we are experiencing growth in virtually all areas of our organization.
To sustain our growth, we are looking for drivers - people who thrive on responsibility and live for the next big challenge. We seek to employ the brightest and most forward-thinking talent on the planet, and we want to hire people who have their best work ahead of them, not behind them. Accelerate your career and succeed in an environment where you can make an impact daily. We invite you to join in and stand out.
We are a dynamic and rapidly growing software company with a strong sense of dedication to our customers. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals with strong aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers/engineers in the business. We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional, yet relaxed, atmosphere.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.