Sr. Security Analyst - CSIRT
Are you looking to join a team at the forefront of travel technology Security? Do you want to be a part of a cyber warrior’s team protecting $100 billion gross bookings and 200 travel brands operating in 75 countries? Join Expedia Group to make travel smarter, faster and more secure.
What you’ll do
- Expert level of security investigation on following areas: application security, cloud security, data security, network security and perimeter security
- CSIRT development and gap analysis, table-top exercises, incident response, digital forensics and data breach response
- Demonstrate ability to perform in-depth log analysis, disk and memory forensic during
- In depth knowledge of cyber-attack analysis and cyber kill-chain framework
- Gather data and drill down to root cause analysis, Crafting Incident timeline, ability to recommend effective courses of containment, remediation and communicate to the various levels in the organization
- Suggest improvements to current Security Detection practices and procedures
- Responsible for responding immediately to security issues ensuring alignment to SLAs and driving resolution and mitigation
- Flexibility as the position will require shifts to cover 24x7 follow the sun inline with offshore team
Who you are
- Creative thinker with excellent security investigation skill and analytical frame of mind
- Excellent knowledge of modern adversary tools, techniques and procedures
- Advises on methods and techniques to establish successful evaluation criteria of tools and platforms
- Ability to articulate complex information security concepts to senior leaders and non-technical employees clearly while accurately portraying real risks and threats to the company
- Possesses good interpersonal, and decision-making skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to inspire and work multi-functionally with individuals of highly diverse cultures in a global and virtual environment
- Validated history of performance excellence in the following areas; application and network security, digital forensics, customer focus, team building, partnership, optimization with strategic long-term thinking and communication
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and/or equivalent proven minimum of 8 - 10 years of experience in Cyber Security with an emphasis towards CSIRT and threat hunting
Who we are
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground, so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.