Amazon’s mission is to be ‘Earth’s most customer-centric company’, and our award-winning Customer Engagement Technology (CET) team is an essential part of that mission. This organization powers customer service by developing elegant Customer and Customer Service Associate (CSA) facing products that effortless self-service and automation. CET innovates on behalf of customers, developing bot, self-service, and associate-facing products which delight customers and support our world class customer service workforce. CET leverages big data, NLP, ML, and a focus on continuous innovation to create an amazing experience for customers while scaling the business each year.
The CS Security - Identity and Access Management team is responsible for building systems that protect the data needed to power these innovations. Our IAM technologies include authentication and Identity-related technology, role- and attribute-based authorization platform, and access governance system. We truly own the full stack security software, from webstack to distributed security infrastructure that serves our clients with highest security bar.
We are seeking experienced software engineers to help us invent the next generation of authentication and authorization systems for which there are no off-the-shelf solutions. In this role, you will be working with group of top class engineers with system on a massive scale. You will design and build the operational scalability that sustains our clients' growth. You will make a visible difference in this space, influences hundreds of thousands of users, and supporting millions of our customers.
· 5+ years of programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
· 5+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems
· 5+ years of professional software development experience
· Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, complexity analysis, database and web technologies.
· Understanding of Software Security Concepts such as Encryption, Signing, Authentication.
· Experience in building highly-available and scalable distributed services / distributed systems.
· Experience with Big Data technologies such as AWS, Hadoop, Spark, Pig, Hive, Lucene/SOLR or Storm/Samza
· Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including an ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
· Able to work in a diverse team