Sr. Software Engineer, Frontend- Seattle
Founded in October 2015, with headquarters in Seattle, WA, FlyHomes is a real estate and fintech company focused on making home buying seamless, transparent, and fun. Since the then, FlyHomes has continued to rapidly scale its team, focusing on helping buyers across Seattle, San Francisco Bay Area, Chicago, and new emerging marketplaces to purchase more than $300M in homes annually.
About the job:
Roles & responsibilities:
- Work alongside Product Designers to iterate on the design and implementation of our digital product
- Work with Backend Engineers to build and release features
- Build efficient, scalable, and reusable front-end systems and abstractions
- Find and address performance issues
- Participate in regular design and code reviews
- Identify and communicate front-end best practices across the team.
- BA in computer science or engineering
- MA/MS in related field and/or completion of technical coding program
- Familiarity with server-side MVC web frameworks, such as Ruby on Rails or Django
- Commanding grasp of HTML, CSS, and related web technologies
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations
- Demonstrated design and UX sensibilities
- Competitive Salaries
- 401(K) plus company match
- Medical/dental/vision/Life insurance policies to fit your needs ( Full time employees)
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time off when you need it
FlyHomes, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
FlyHomes, Inc. also participates in E-Verify. Upon hire, FlyHomes, Inc. will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S