Sr. Software Engineer at Avalara
As a small team, we need a full-stack developer that is well-versed in server side and data driven systems. This includes developing REST based APIs, implementing complex custom business rules and implementing complex domains into data driven infrastructures. We need a problem solver, more than just a coder, to help us leverage an existing code base while moving toward a future architecture that includes some of the latest technologies – AWS, MVC, Angular, .Net Core, Web API – to name a few. If you like a fast-paced environment with the opportunity to help shape a product, its architecture, as well as development standards and processes, this could be the opportunity you’ve been looking for!
- Be a key contributor in a new platform group making a huge impact in a dynamic industry.
- Work smart and understand how your code impacts the goals of the business.
- Be introspective, always trying to improve yourself and the team around you.
- Participate on a DevOps / agile team – full lifecycle and full stack – including design, development, testing, planning, and backlog grooming.
- Develop new implementations of data driven technology stacks.
- Design and Develop REST API’s for internal and external consumption.
- Develop and maintain related application code – full stack development.
- Work with product owner to define and implement user stories.
- Develop unit tests to run in a continuous integration environment.