ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
What you get to do in this role:
What you get to do in this role:
- Develop and execute test cases.
- Create, update and monitor defects to resolution using bug-tracking tool.
- Assist other QA with executing test cases.
- Test front-end web functionality including cross browser capability, responsive, and community aspects.
- Test back-end Adobe AEM and features.
- Participate in requirement gathering, project planning, and acceptance criteria drafts.
- Collaborate with developers in Agile environment.
- Analyze existing automation infrastructure, identify problems, and develop solutions.
To be successful in this role you have:
- 4+ years Experience with Software Quality Assurance testing and processes.
- Hands on Test automation experience with Robots,Selenium,Python and Java
- Experience with API and microservices
- Experience with load and performance testing
- Experience with web application testing, cross browser testing , responsive designs, HTML 5, CSS, Jquery, jscript testing.
- Experience with Agile/scrum/waterfall development and project methodologies.
- Experience with Selenium, Jenkins, JMeter, Git technologies is a plus.
- Experience with AEM and ServiceNow, technologies is a plus
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.