Sr. UI Developer
At projekt202, we are focused on creating experiences that engage, innovate, disrupt and delight. Our team is passionate about user-centric design and development and enjoys delivering amazing concepts and technical solutions for our courageous clients. We enjoy working together to share our expertise and solve our clients’ business challenges. We have fun and enjoy hanging out with each other in a culture that supports and celebrates our diverse talents, backgrounds and skills.
What you care about
*You draw energy from human interaction. You're confident but not pompous.
*You are driven to know more, to know why, to ask what if.
*You're a born collaborator, and truly appreciate the perspectives of other brains. You respect and attract your colleagues and client's opinions. You believe that you very well might not know the answer. You ask great questions.
*You thrive in uncharted territory. The uncertain and unknown are your playgrounds. Your personal compass pushes you out of your comfort zones. Your leadership inspires your colleagues and earns the respect of our clients.
*You are a communicator. You are able to take an ask and turn it into understandable and actionable ideas. You break down the complex into the simple.
The Lead Front End Developer is responsible for building the front-end GUI aspects of software applications. This entails implementing visual designs that have been created by our designers, laying out screens to match visual comps, and wiring up interactions.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Collaborate with other disciplines for the production and delivery of project deliverables
- Create technical solutions according to interaction/visual specifications and client-specific environment
- Estimate work and be accountable for delivering on tasks
- Raise potential scope issues to the team
- Evaluate complex and multi-faceted designs
- Strong focus on software quality via developer level testing and test automation
- Stay abreast of new technical trends in front-end technologies
- Learn new tools and technologies quickly
- Support clients’ development teams by answering questions and implementing feedback
- Assist in the technical strategy and approach to implementation through collaboration with client
- Understand the overall delivery process including a high level picture of what each practice does and how everything fits together
- Write appropriate technical documentation to aid in knowledge transfer
Qualifications and Requirements
- At least 3 years of experience implementing applications using HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience using CSS preprocessors such as SASS or LESS
- General understanding of UI design principles and best practices
- Well versed in responsive design and implementation
- Comfortable consuming visual designs in Photoshop or Illustrator for translation into markup
- General understanding of software design principles
- Previous consulting experience preferred
For more information, visit www.projekt202.com or find us on Twitter @projekt202.
If this sounds like you, let's talk. Please visit www.projekt202.com to hear from our leadership team on why you should join us on this amazing journey!
Direct applicants only, no agency submittals please.
At this time, projekt202 does not provide sponsorship.
Read Full Job Description