ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
Job Title: Staff Security Engineer
What you get to do in this role:
- Deployment and configuration of vulnerability management solutions (Tenable)
- Assess security risks and impact of issues pertaining to ServiceNow.
- Work with stakeholders to provide triage and remediation recommendations.
- Partner with compliance teams to ensure proper validation is being performed.
- Develop and implement innovations on the ServiceNow platform.
To be successful in this role you have:
- Fundamental understanding of systems and network engineering
- Proficiency of programming language java/python/shell/c/etc
- Linux or Unix experience
- Deep understanding of computing, operation, function
- Deep understanding of network communications OSI
- Masters degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- Managed implementation, operation, and optimization of tenable.sc
- Worked with AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud platforms.
- Familiarity with container solutions (Docker/Kubernetes/OpenShift)
- Understanding and experience with federal and pci compliance framework
- Familiarity with infrastructure vulnerabilities and risk assessment.
- An analytical mind for problem solving, abstract thought, and offensive security tactics.
- Strong interpersonal skills (written and oral communication).
- Experience with remote collaboration.
- Ability to articulate complex issues to executives and customers.
- Familiarity with ServiceNow platform a plus.
- Adaptable to evolving situations.
- Will be working in a regulated environment requiring citizenship. Must be eligible for a security clearance.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.