Auth0 is growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
We are growing the Auth0 Private Cloud Operations team and are looking for an experienced Systems Engineer to join our team. You would be a great fit for the team if you enjoy challenging problems and are passionate about customers. Not only are we looking for a talented engineer, but we are also looking for someone who will contribute to our culture.
Many of our largest customers rely on our dedicated Private Cloud (PSaaS) to build identity solutions in their products. The Private Cloud Operations team is responsible for deploying and maintaining these environments. We are dedicated to continually improving our working while staying committed to providing an excellent level of support for our customers.
You’d love this opportunity if you want to continue to our mission "to secure the world's identities so innovators can innovate” and if you care deeply about serving customers and feel passionate about how security, reliability, and scalability positively impact customer value.
What you'll be working with:
- AWS service and resources such as EC2, EBS, ELB/ALB, VPC, RDS, SNS, S3, Kinesis, Lambda, IAM
- Ubuntu Linux, Nginx, MongoDB, Docker, ElasticSearch, Postgres
- Standard protocols like HTTP, TLS/SSL, DNS, SSH, TCP/IP
- Custom deployment tools leveraging Terraform, Ansible, and Python
- Version control using Git and Github
- Observability tools - Pagerduty, Pingdom, Datadog, SumoLogic
- Communication tools - Slack, Zoom, Atlassian, GSuite, Salesforce
How you’ll succeed:
- Contribute to a passionate and dedicated cross-functional team, fully remote and distributed in many regions across the globe
- Collaborate with many other technical and service teams across the organization
- Respond to emerging issues impacting our customers, providing troubleshooting, triage, diagnosis, and resolutions
- Deploy and secure new private, dedicated customer environments on AWS
- Maintain and update platform infrastructure
- Perform application setup, integrations, configuration, and updates
- Train with and learn from your experienced and knowledgeable teammates
- Explore ways to improve processes and automate everyday tasks
- Dig into problems to understand, document, and prevent root causes
- Augment and refine our extensive documentation
- #US; #CA
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.