Awesome tech is made by awesome people. And we’re always looking for new team members who bring the energy, passion, commitment, and collaboration that has made Auth0 the great company it is today.
So what do we exactly build? Auth0 is an authentication and authorization platform designed by developers, for developers. Basically, we make companies’ login boxes safe, secure, and seamless for anyone logging in. Our mission is to secure the world’s identities so innovators can innovate. But it’s a big mission that requires a lot of teamwork.
Words, code, or people, whatever your skill, there’s a place for you here.
We are growing the Auth0 Private Cloud Operations team and are looking for an experienced Systems Engineer to join our team. You would be a great fit for the team if you enjoy challenging problems and are passionate about customers. Not only are we looking for a talented engineer, but we are also looking for someone who will contribute to our culture.
Many of our largest customers rely on our dedicated Private Cloud (PSaaS) to build identity solutions in their products. The Private Cloud Operations team is responsible for deploying and maintaining these environments. We are dedicated to continually improving our working while staying committed to providing an excellent level of support for our customers.
You’d love this opportunity if you want to continue to our mission "to secure the world's identities so innovators can innovate” and if you care deeply about serving customers and feel passionate about how security, reliability, and scalability positively impact customer value.
What you'll be working with:
- AWS service and resources such as EC2, EBS, ELB/ALB, VPC, RDS, SNS, S3, Kinesis, Lambda, IAM
- Ubuntu Linux, Nginx, MongoDB, Docker, ElasticSearch, Postgres
- Standard protocols like HTTP, TLS/SSL, DNS, SSH, TCP/IP
- Custom deployment tools leveraging Terraform, Ansible, and Python
- Version control using Git and Github
- Observability tools - Pagerduty, Pingdom, Datadog, SumoLogic
- Communication tools - Slack, Zoom, Atlassian, GSuite, Salesforce
How you’ll succeed:
- Contribute to a passionate and dedicated cross-functional team, fully remote and distributed in many regions across the globe
- Collaborate with many other technical and service teams across the organization
- Respond to emerging issues impacting our customers, providing troubleshooting, triage, diagnosis, and resolutions
- Deploy and secure new private, dedicated customer environments on AWS
- Maintain and update platform infrastructure
- Perform application setup, integrations, configuration, and updates
- Train with and learn from your experienced and knowledgeable teammates
- Explore ways to improve processes and automate everyday tasks
- Dig into problems to understand, document, and prevent root causesAugment and refine our extensive documentation
Auth0 makes the internet safer by safeguarding billions of login transactions each month.
Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles. We practice N+1>N which applies to everything from our people to how we iterate our tech; we believe in one team, one score; and we give a shit about everything we do.
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don’t apply unless they meet all the job criteria. We aren’t looking for someone who ticks every single box on a page; we’re looking for lifelong learners and people who can make us better with their unique experiences. If you think you’d be a great fit, then please get in touch to tell us about yourself.
Auth0, recently acquired by Okta, is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.