UI Development Practice Lead
At projekt202, we are focused on creating experiences that engage, innovate, disrupt and delight. Our team is passionate about user-centric design and development and enjoys delivering amazing concepts and technical solutions for our courageous clients. We enjoy working together to share our expertise and solve our clients’ business challenges. We have fun and enjoy hanging out with each other in a culture that supports and celebrates our diverse talents, backgrounds and skills.
What you care about
*You draw energy from human interaction. You're confident but not pompous.
*You are driven to know more, to know why, to ask what if.
*You're a born collaborator, and truly appreciate the perspectives of other brains. You respect and attract your colleagues and client's opinions. You believe that you very well might not know the answer. You ask great questions.
*You thrive in uncharted territory. The uncertain and unknown are your playgrounds. Your personal compass pushes you out of your comfort zones. Your leadership inspires your colleagues and earns the respect of our clients.
*You are a communicator. You are able to take an ask and turn it into understandable and actionable ideas. You break down the complex into the simple.
We are looking for a talented UI Practice Lead who is serious about their craft to join our Seattle projekt202 team:
The UI Practice Lead is the Local Practice Leader for Seattle and will own the client delivery channel for their practice within their geography. They are empowered to lead, grow, and improve their delivery team. They inspire their teams to hone their craft and deliver outstanding client services. They make our processes better by having the autonomy to make decisions and to partner with their National Practice Leader to develop the intellectual property of projekt202 and espouse the opinions that the company has about our craft and how that relates to solutions we deliver to client businesses. They are master craftspeople, well-versed in how the service offerings of their practice fit with the consolidated corporate service offerings. Local Practice Leaders manage the financial performance of the team including: revenue generation, chargeability of the team, and quality of delivery in the assigned geography.
What will your job look like?
- Own the delivery quality and customer satisfaction for the practice in the assigned geography by implementing the NPLs blueprint for quality in their region and ensuring the scope of the project meets the clients needs; build the right solution with the right quality
- Attract and retain highly skilled individuals to join the team; partner with recruiting on interviewing and ensure recruiting campaigns are targeted to the right individuals
- Grow and develop the team; ensure career paths are understood; delegate well and groom successors
- Evolve the practice by identifying innovative ideas/new service offerings to make sure we are meeting the client?s needs
- Evangelize both externally and internally, projekt202?s industry leading, experience driven application development services
- Deliver repeatable, measurable performance for the practice offering
- Educate the local Business Development Team on the key differentiators of the practice?s capabilities so they are able to articulate them to potential clients
- Participate in pre-sales support activity by representing the practice within the assigned geography, consulting with clients to understand their needs, asnd participating in the estimation/proposal process
- Responsible for meeting revenue goals for the practice in the assigned geography
- Responsible for achieving gross margin targets for the business by monitoring consultant chargeability and bill rates for the practice in the assigned geography
All you need is...
- At least 5 years’ experience of hands-on software engineering and proven experience in software design.
- At least 5 years in a technical managerial role - MUST!
- Knowledge in the state-of-the-art and the latest technologies, methodologies and frameworks in building complex applications or products taking into account various technical considerations.
- Technical domain expert.
- Experience in presenting technical ideas for executive level.
- A degree in Computer Science or equivalent - information technology, management information systems, software engineering and networking
Why you will love this job?
- You will be challenged by creating the high-level design and dictates technical standards.
- You will have the opportunity to work with the industry most advanced technologies
- You will have opportunities to evolve yourself in the future and oversee a suite of products, creating a high-level design that connects several (heterogeneous) sub-systems, which together make up a whole system.
If this sounds like you, let's talk. Please visit www.projekt202.com to hear from our leadership team on why you should join us on this amazing journey!
Direct applicants only, no agency submittals please.
At this time, projekt202 does not provide sponsorship.
Read Full Job Description