UI Engineer - Shujinko at Pioneer Square Labs
Job Summary & Mission
Shujinko is an early-stage venture-backed startup founded by cloud security veterans who have lived the pain of security and compliance for 10+ years together. We are on a mission to change the way work is done in the cloud. To achieve our goal, we are adamant about listening to our customers' needs and working diligently to solve their pain.
We are looking for some amazing engineers to join the team. You will be on the ground floor of a revolutionary product meant to flip the security and compliance industry on its head. You will also have the ability to directly influence our product and ultimately shape an enterprise solution that will be delivered to thousands of customers.
We are seeking to solve problems that have never been solved before. If you are looking for a new challenge in a vibrant startup work setting we’d love to speak with you!
What you’ll do
- Work with a UI/UX designer to ensure design feasibility
- Implement wireframes to produce the visual elements of the application
- Collaborate with team members and stakeholders to build out application features and functionality
- Integrate both internal and third party service APIs
- Test and validate application features
- Perform code reviews for teammates
- Integrate front-end code with backend APIs and services
- Drive product timelines, deliverables and key features to completion
- Contribute to the design and architecture of our core product
- Develop with user experience, performance, and rapid iteration in mind
- Build for the future, not just to solve the immediate problemCommunicate
An ideal candidate would have
- Experience shipping a well-designed and well-engineered enterprise application
- Experience building and working with cybersecurity
- Working knowledge of the React and Redux frameworks
- Working knowledge of APIs and API integrations
- Experience with AWS services such as EC2, S3, ECS, RDS and ElasticCache
- Experience with Go preferable (a working knowledge of C#, Java, Ruby or Python would be fine)
- Working knowledge of SQL would be helpful
- Working knowledge of git
We truly believe that where you work matters and we want your work life to not suck. Startup life is the best life.
We are an equal opportunity employer and highly value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.