Vice President, Development
Limeade is a software company that elevates the employee experience and helps build great places to work. The Limeade ONE platform offers employee well-being, engagement, inclusion and communications solutions in one seamless user experience. Recognized for its own award-winning culture, Limeade helps every employee know their company cares.
We’re committed to creating a mission-driven, positive culture of improvement made up of the best and brightest people in the business. And we’ve got the awards to back it up: Puget Sound Business Journal ranked us #1 Best Workplace in Washington, and Seattle Business ranked us one of the top three Best Companies to Work for in Washington State. We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in North America (Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™), and Fortune magazine recognized us as a Best Workplace for Women. Learn more at www.limeade.com.
About the role:
Limeade is looking for a seasoned leader for our product development organization, reporting to the CEO. This person will attract and retain “10x” developers and build and manage a high-velocity, -quality, -performance and –morale research & development organization. This leader will collaborate with the CTO and VP of Product & Strategy on strategic technology decisions, and with all other company leaders as needed.
Our ideal candidate understands people in a deep way and can motivate large and growing teams to do great work innovating at scale. This person loves delivering software that all of our users (employees, managers, HR leaders and C-suite executives, internal and 3rd party developers and partners) love to use.
- Recruit, build and manage technical teams (web and mobile front-end developers, platform/back-end developers, QA, BI, DevOps/Production IT, data management)
- Ship market-leading software, balancing time, quality, features and financial success
- Manage R&D timelines and budgets
- Support growth team (RFPs, Tier 3, CS team needs, other)
- Ability to demonstrate our values in an ongoing and consistent way
- Extensive leadership of high-growth SaaS platforms – preferably with a combination of both global enterprise SaaS and consumer-quality technology/usability approaches
- Proven ability to build and grow large teams that deliver market-leading software at scale
- Brilliant technologist who can identify, appreciate and motivate game-changing and values-aligned talent
- Relentless, positive, optimistic
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.