VP Engineering at 98point6
You’ll lead a team of software development, mobile and quality assurance engineers responsible for implementing and operating all aspects of 98point6’s patient experience. From patient acquisition to the visit and post-visit experience, you will partner with cross-functional product, clinical and user experience teams to build out our patient-facing native and web apps. You and your team will bring our product designs to life as high quality and reliable mobile applications with beautiful user interfaces.
This is an opportunity to change the way primary care is delivered worldwide, increasing access while dramatically lowering costs.
- Develop an understanding of patient primary care needs—stated and unstated
- Work closely with your peer in Product Management to make informed trade-offs on prioritization of feature and sustaining work
- Build and promote a culture of Operational Excellence to meet a high bar for the quality and availability of our patient applications
- Maintain a culture of security through best practices, review and validation processes to protect our patients’ health information
- Effectively apply our quality assurance capability to deliver high quality implementations on time
- Deliver transparency to your stakeholders on implementation, delivery, and operational excellence
- Collaborate with Machine Learning experts to integrate our automation capabilities
- Collaborate with UX research for continuous learning around the patient experience
- Manage, hire, and develop a team of software engineers and scale for future growth
- Achieve goals for Net Promoter Score and other KPIs related to patient experience
- 10+ years of experience building consumer-facing products that have scaled to millions of users across web and native mobile
- 5+ years experience building and managing a team of 15 or more engineers at all levels of seniority
- Experience working with products that apply machine learning or predictive analytics
- Ability to thrive in a fast-moving, iterative environment
- Capable of driving product enhancement initiatives from conception to launch
- A passion to positively impact the availability, cost and patient experience of primary healthcare
- Creates and delivers efficient process without compromising quality or service standards
- Keen ability to mentor, develop and motivate team across a variety of dimensions
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor's in computer science or a related field required, with a master’s or MBA preferred
98point6 provides equal employment opportunities to all without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, genetic information or other protected status.