What do we do?
DefinedCrowd Corporation is a company based in Seattle, WA, USA, with R&D centers in Lisbon and Porto, Portugal, and Tokyo, Japan. We offer efficient data workflows that enable data scientists to collect, synthesize, enrich and structure training data. We do this by combining human-in-the-loop, automatic tools, and machine learning capabilities to accelerate enterprise machine learning and Artificial Intelligence initiatives training and modeling. Our value proposition is 95-98% quality, speed (5-10x faster than competition), and scale (70 languages and dialects covered). With strong expertise in speech and natural language processing technologies, the company has been serving top AI companies and Fortune 500 companies since day one.
How can you help?
We are looking for a website manager for our enterprise B2B business. If you are an experienced professional who lives and breathes websites and analytics, then we have a very exciting position for you.
As part of the Marketing team, you’ll be responsible for managing all aspects of our website.
For this role, you need to have experience in managing websites, working with outside design and development agencies, an analytical background combined with creativity and ideally some experience with Wordpress.
- Manage all aspects of the website
- Develop the website roadmap and implementation schedules
- Be the main interface with external website agencies
- Be the point of contact for all website updates using WordPress
- Collaborate closely with marketing and other internal stakeholders on future website enhancements
- Provide specifications for agencies to implement new features
- Manage schedule and provide weekly updates on projects
- Provide weekly google analytics reports on website performance metrics
- Provide analysis and insights into web metrics to constantly improve
- Manage SEO progress and activities to ensure optimal placements
- Education level: degree in marketing or technical field
- 5+ years experience in managing websites and working with Wordpress
- Expert in measuring and interpreting Google analytics metrics
- Experience with e-commerce technology is a plus
- Familiar with SEO concepts and best practices
- Proficient at managing schedules and multiple projects simultaneously.