Website Manager (contract)
Zipwhip is a Seattle-based SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) company providing text messaging to businesses across North America through cloud-based software and a best-in-class API solution. One of the fastest growing tech companies in North America as ranked by Deloitte Fast 500 2017 and 2018, Zipwhip invented the technology that enables businesses to text using their existing landline, VoIP or toll-free phone number and communicate with consumers the modern way.
Zipwhip is aggressively investing in our people, product offerings and processes. We are backed by Goldman Sachs, Microsoft Ventures, OpenView, Voyager Capital and a host of other investors, and are seeing rapid growth in both employees and revenue. Zipwhip is the only business-texting provider with direct connections to all Tier 1 and 2 wireless operators in the U.S., and we've delivered billions of texts to consumers nationwide.
Zipwhip employees come to work every day (to one of Seattle's coolest offices) inspired and ready to live out our DIRECT values: Determination, Innovation, Respect, Enthusiasm, Collaboration and Trust. If you want to be part of an organization where highly motivated thinkers are empowered to change the way we communicate with the world around us, then we'd like to hear from you.
What we're looking for:
The Website manager owns the planning, publishing and management of Zipwhip's marketing website, www.zipwhip.com, and the integration of Zipwhip's marketing automation tools via the web experience. This role also oversees our WordPress instances, hosting management, code deployment, website analytics, A/B testing and SEO optimization efforts integrated into the website. This position serves as the marketing team’s subject matter expert on WordPress, web best practices, and front-end technologies.
What's the job really?
- Own and manage our WordPress codebase and our Pantheon hosting relationship, including selection of themes and plug ins, codebase improvements and updates, and managing deployment processes.
- Act as project manager for all asks related to Zipwhip.com including process development, project planning and execution, project prioritization, QA, and launch.
- Manage the integration of Zipwhip's marketing automation stack into Zipwhip.com, including Marketo forms, Pendo integration, SFDC integration, Sigstr, Drift and various analytics and tracking tools.
- Help in evaluating new martech tools and platforms to increase and optimize automation.
- Collaborate with content marketing team to drive search engine optimization best practices and tactics.
- Own website performance optimization including ideation, testing, coding, and execution of projects.
- Create and present regular reports on website project status, roadmaps, and performance.
What we offer:
- A fun, lively startup culture and one of Seattle's coolest offices.
- Core values-based leadership.
- A culture of employee engagement-lively weekly company updates as 1 example.
- Complimentary access to a fitness center.
- Complimentary snacks, complimentary beverages, a subsidized cafeteria with lunch made fresh every day, and free lunch on Fridays catered by local chefs.
- Complimentary shuttle access to office from King Street Station, Ferry Terminal and Yesler/Occidental.
Zipwhip values an inclusive and diverse team.
We are an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally-recognized basis, including, but not limited to: race, color, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, creed, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
We are an E-verify participating employer.