You: Possess a keen level of attention to detail and thrive in identifying and implementing process improvement. You thrive when challenging the status quo and are looking for your next role to make an impact!
Us: We are passionate about bringing our A-game to work every day and supporting our internal customers. We are smart, curious, motivated and committed to ensure our operations are efficient and effective.
What we want you to do:
- Prepare journal entries, monthly accruals and account reconciliations including Fixed Assets, Deposits, Deferred Rent, Capital Leases and Tax Payable accounts
- Perform investment and bank account reconciliations, including identifying, researching and reconciling any discrepancies
- Prepare depreciation and amortization entries including asset register reconciliations with an emphasis on register maintenance for completeness and accuracy
- Prepare quarterly workbook to evaluate capitalization of internally developed software costs
- Ensure intercompany transactions are properly recorded and settled on a monthly basis
- Assist other accounting team members to accomplish department goals and objectives
- Support management efforts to establish appropriate internal controls and assist in implementation of new policies and procedures
- Provide support for ad hoc projects
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related business field.
- 1-3+ years of work experience; preferably with exposure to general ledger, month-end close and reconciliation in an ERP environment
- Advanced Excel skills required, along with strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Public accounting experience or CPA certification
- Experience in fast-paced, rapidly growing environments
- Experience with NetSuite OneWorld
**Apptio benefits include Company-Paid employee health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, Apptio stock and generous contributions to a health savings account. We also offer participation in a flexible spending account, 401k, employee stock purchase plan and other voluntary programs.
Apptio is the CIO’s business management system. We build advanced data and analytics applications that help all IT leaders understand and make informed decisions about their technology investments, capitalize on the cloud transformation and drive innovation within their organization. We call it Technology Business Management. Our applications help companies align technology spending to business outcomes and automate IT processes like cost transparency, benchmarking, chargeback and planning. Hundreds of customers, including more than 40 percent of the Fortune 100, choose Apptio as their business system of record for IT. For more information, please visit www.Apptio.com.
Apptio Inc. is not open to 3rd party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from 3rd party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
Apptio, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Apptio, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.