Xinova is looking for an Accounting Manager who leads from the front, tackling a variety of technical challenges while mentoring and leading a productive team. We're looking for a leader who can manage competing priorities, see the bigger picture strategically and improve processes.
Want to join a with a global impact and a unique approach to innovation? Let's discuss Xinova!
- Manage and mentor a small, nimble accounting team
- Own the month end close process for multi-entity organization
- Use technical accounting knowledge to resolve complex accounting issues
- Responsible for consolidation, intercompany transactions and multi-currency translation
- Review journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations
- Identify areas for process and internal control improvements
- Assist with annual financial audit
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field is preferred
- 5+ years of experience in Accounting/Finance
- 2+ years of managing and developing teams
- Comprehensive knowledge of GAAP
- Experience with multiple entities
- Ability to speak Chinese, Korean, or Japanese
- Experience in a global company
- ERP experience
Xinova is a collective of 12,000 innovators dedicated to turning big problems into bigger solutions. We work with large companies like Pepsi and Honda to help them solve their largest research and product development challenges.
At the core, we believe problems are a good thing. Our global network of innovators wake up every day believing that each problem is an opportunity to find a solution or application you never thought of. If that's you too, we’d love to have you join us!
The company is headquartered in Seattle with staff located in Beijing, Bangalore, Helsinki, Israel, Seoul, Singapore, Sydney, Tokyo and Vienna. www.xinova.com