Accounts Payable Analyst at Apptio
You: The Accounts Payable Analyst role is responsible for processing high volume Accounts Payable with an extraordinary level of detail. Additionally, you’ll be given the opportunity to present opportunities for process improvement and execution.
Us: Our culture is Smart, Experienced, Motivated, Direct, and Fun. We set big goals and work hard to achieve them and to push the limits. We provide a creative and focused environment to give you the skills and opportunities to make a difference.
What we want you to do:
- Assist Accounts Payable team with daily entry of vendor bills.
- Maintain vendor information including W-9 forms, name changes, vendor addresses and issuing of 1099 Forms.
- Assist Travel & Entertainment team with review and approval of employee expense reports in accordance with company policy.
- Respond to vendor and employee inquiries as needed in a timely and professional manner.
- Prepare journal entries, monthly accruals and account reconciliations related to the accounts payable area.
- Prepare monthly fluctuations explanations for Balance Sheet and Income statements accounts assigned.
- Support process improvements initiatives for the accounts payable area and ad hoc projects.
- 2+ years accounting or related experience processing invoices and expense reports.
- Associates Degree and relevant accounting experience or Bachelors’ Degree in business or related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Experience with NetSuite, Concur, Workday and Coupa.
- Experience in dynamic, rapidly growing environments.
- Potential to grow with the company and take on more responsibilities.
**Apptio benefits include Company-Paid employee health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, and generous contributions to a health savings account. We also offer participation in a flexible spending account, 401k and other voluntary programs.
Apptio is the leading software to fuel digital transformation. We help technology and finance leaders make smart decisions as they plan, analyze, and optimize technology investments in pursuit of digital transformation. Apptio’s software uses machine learning to translate technology costs and utilization across on-premises systems, vendors, projects, agile and cloud systems into a holistic, business-centric view. With Apptio, IT leaders make smarter digital transformation investments. Companies of all sizes and geographies trust Apptio to fuel their digital transformation, including 50% of the Fortune 100. For more information, please visit www.Apptio.com.
Apptio Inc. is not open to 3rd party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from 3rd party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
Apptio, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Apptio, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.