Accounts Payable Specialist (Contractor)
Unity Technologies in Bellevue, WA is looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist Contractor to be a fundamental part of our Accounting team. You will be responsible for full cycle A/P that includes, invoice posting & coding, approval routing, vendor maintenance, as well as special projects. You will thrive in Unity’s fun, fast paced, and rapidly growing environment.
- Assist in month-end close process
- Review invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
- Accurately post, review, and code invoices
- Data entry
- Maintain strong relationships with both vendors and internal employees
- Assist in other projects as needed
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- High organizational skills, strong attention to detail, and ability to multitask
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Experience with multi-entity legal structures and foreign exchange transactions a plus
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, providing content creators around the world with the tools they need to build rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. In fact, apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide, and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months.
The global engineering team keeps Unity at the forefront of technology and — working alongside partners like Magic Leap, Google, Facebook, Oculus and Microsoft — ensures optimized support for the latest technology and platforms. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity. #LI-IS1