Accounts Receivable Specialist (AR) at Tango Card
What are we up to at Tango Card:
Tango Card helps thousands of companies reach their business goals by making rewards and incentives easy and awesome. Our customers genuinely love working with us and it shows as we are in the top 10% of Inc’s 5000 fastest growing companies. We are backed by a stellar group of investors including private equity firm FTV (who led a $35M growth equity round in 2018), Fyrfly Venture Partners, Floodgate Capital, Eric Schmidt’s Innovation Endeavors, SWaN & Legend partners, and WTI.
We have 2500+ live enterprise customers today including some of the World’s most recognizable businesses like Twitter, Google, Extole, Microsoft, Salesforce and F5. We also work with the top Gift Card brands including Amazon, Starbucks, Target, Walmart, Home Depot and over 300 more in 30+ countries. Our customers send millions of Gift Cards a month using Tango Card and we’ve facilitated nearly $1B of these Gift Card transactions since inception. Last but certainly not least, we proudly partner with many of the most respected non-profits in the country including the National Park Foundation, Special Olympics, and Habitat for Humanity.
Why work for us:
Tango Card is proud to have been rated one of the best companies to work for by BuiltIn. We are on an incredible path to be the #1 rewards provider for companies around the world, and to get there we need amazing people (like you) in customer support, sales, engineering, and finance to realize this vision.
We foster an office-culture of autonomy and transparency with flexible working hours and slim org structures. We provide our team members with what they need to be successful in their role, whether this is the latest technology at their fingertips or going to conferences to learn about new industry trends. Our offices are designed for productivity and comfort with optional standing desks, comfortable pod-chairs, and a very dog-friendly environment. With a company like Tango Card that is experiencing high growth year over year, career opportunities abound and you really have the chance to create, own and grow your role.
Reward yourself, and join the Tango Card team.
Tango Card is looking for an AR Specialist that will serve as a key contributor for our exciting funding team.
This is not your typical accounting position as you will be exposed to changing scenarios, communicate
with customers and internal departments, and take a project management approach to ensure success
when customers are funding their Tango Card accounts.
Reports to: Finance Manager
As an Accounts Receivable (AR) Specialist at Tango Card you will:
- Act as point of contact for the Accounts Receivable team
- Accurately allocate funds sent via wire, ACH, and check into customer reward accounts and record accounting transactions within NetSuite
- Collaborate with Customer Success and Onboarding team to identify customer wants and solve any funding pain points
- Manage daily transactions from our merchant credit card processor and record within NetSuite
- Manage the CRM queue within NetSuite to respond to customer inquiries and ensure SLA deadlines are met
- Assist Sr. AR Specialist to maintain clean and accurate AR aging and collect on past-due invoices
- Improve efficiencies by documenting and updating processes
- Complete ad hoc and special requests passed down by Finance Manager
Our Ideal Accounts Receivable (AR) Specialist at Tango Card will have most of the following:
- 2+ years of experience in Accounting with a focus on Accounts Receivable, high volume a plus
- Intermediate excel skills and the ability to pick up on other technical software programs
- Strong customer service and communications skills
- Possess a positive attitude and the ability to work cross-functionally with internal departments
- Must be a quick learner with the ability to adapt to a changing environment. We are moving fast and growing every month
- Prior experience with NetSuite, Jaspersoft/Jasperstudio is a plus
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to take ownership of special projects or circumstances, we roll up our sleeves to make sure our customers have the best experience possible
What you'll get from us:
- Competitive pay (money isn’t everything, but it helps)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits (100% employer paid premium, for employee)
- Unlimited PTO and a generous holiday schedule
- 401(k) matching and equity opportunities, 401(k) 100% match of up to 6%
- Dog-Friendly office located in West Seattle.
- Snacks, Drinks, and company pot-lucks
- Company outings, and team morale events
- Culture that fosters autonomy, creativity, inclusion, transparency, and ownership
Tango Card is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we are strong because we are diverse.