Ekata provides global identity verification via enterprise-grade APIs and a SaaS solution. Our product suite is powered by Ekata Identity Engine, the first and only cross-border identity engine of its kind. It uses complex machine learning algorithms across the five consumer attributes of email, phone, name, physical address, and IP to derive unique data links and features from billions of real-time transactions within our customer network and the globally sourced data of our graph. Businesses around the world including Alipay, Stripe, Airbnb, and Microsoft leverage our solutions to approve more good transactions, reduce friction, and find fraud.
The Accounts Receivable Specialist is an entry level role responsible for supporting accounts receivable functions, including: ensuring accurate recording of all cash receipts, collections, and revenue related transactions in accordance with GAAP and Ekata policy. This position has the ability to make a big impact in a small accounting team where each contributor gets to interact with most areas of our business with a substantial level of autonomy.
In the Accounts Receivable Specialist role you will:
- Record transactions in accounting system
- Reconcile Balance Sheet accounts at month end
- Update and maintain Accounts Receivable Aging spreadsheet
- Manage collections by monitoring accounts and contacting past due customers to resolve outstanding balances
- Manage and respond to Accounts Receivable email inbox
Our ideal Accounts Receivable Specialist will have:
- BA/BS in Finance or Accounting or equivalent experience in an educational or internship setting, required
- Expertise in MS Office, with an emphasis on Excel
- Ability to effectively communicate in both written and verbal form
- Ability to understand and optimize accounting and business processes
- Firm sense of accountability and ownership to manage multiple projects; determine project urgency in a meaningful and practical way to meet deadlines
Unwavering in our pursuit of standardizing global identity data, we are approachable, real people that genuinely care about the success of those we partner with. With a commitment to service, innovation, and ownership, Ekata is a dynamic place to work for folks who want to make an impact on a global scale. We provide learning & development opportunities for each employee and promote work-life flexibility through self-managed time off. Headquartered in downtown Seattle, Ekata is growing internationally with offices in Budapest, Hungary, Amsterdam, and Singapore.
To learn more about the experience of working at Ekata visit: https://ekata.com/careers/.
Ekata prides itself on celebrating diversity, inclusivity, and being an equal-opportunity employer.