Stackline is an all-in-one ecommerce platform for brands and retailers. By combining market intelligence, advertising automation, workflow management, and operational analytics into a single platform, Stackline delivers the industry-leading operating system for companies to scale their online retail business globally. Founded in 2014 and headquartered in Seattle with additional offices in Minneapolis, New York and London, Stackline is on a mission to engineer the world’s most powerful data, tools, and services for commerce.
Over the past year, Stackline has raised $180 million in strategic investments from Goldman Sachs Growth Equity and TA Associates. Stackline’s extensive brand list includes Starbucks, Sony, General Mills, Mondelez, and Levi’s.
The Stackline Accounting Team is looking for a reliable and detailed professional to maintain our collection efforts. The Accounts Receivable position will be responsible for entering accounts receivable information and for managing and maintaining the accounts receivable aging.
- Prepare invoices in billing system and send to clients via email or billing portal.
- Prepare and analyze weekly AR aging to identify overdue/delinquent accounts.
- Contact customers regarding overdue accounts.
- Partner with our sales team and clients to resolve payment/invoice discrepancies.
- Prepare customer statements as needed.
- Post and reconcile cash payments in the accounting and billing system.
- Maintain accurate customer information and detailed notes in billing system.
- Assist with period-end close processes including accounts receivable aging/analysis, journal entry preparation, and related reconciliations.
- Support external audit by compiling revenue and accounts receivable audit requests.
- Evaluate opportunities to improve business processes and make recommendations; implement process improvements as needed.
- 3+ years of experience with accounts receivable including billing, credit, and collections.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance (preferred, not required).
- Familiar with financial software (e.g., Quickbooks Online, NetSuite, etc.).
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to work in an agile, fast-paced, rapidly evolving start-up environment.
- Able to multitask and work collaboratively.
Benefits and Perks: It’s important each and every employee feels they are supported and can complete their life’s best work today and in the future. We are investing in each person not only with competitive compensation, but also with industry leading benefits and perks. A few ways we support our employees is by offering:
- 100% paid health, medical and vision for employees and qualifying dependents
- Company 401k plan plus matching
- Company paid Life Insurance
- 20 days annually of Paid Time Off (with no accrual or tenure needed)
- 8 Paid company holidays
- 100% Paid Parental leave - 20 weeks for birthing mothers and 12 weeks for all other parents
- Summer Fridays early close at 2pm
- Annual training and development stipend of $1,000 USD
- Fully stocked kitchen snacks with weekly fresh fruit
Stackline is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.