Accounts Receivables Analyst
Smartsheet is seeking an Accounts Receivable Analyst. The ideal candidate will perform Customer cash collections, invoicing query resolution, and AR escalations. These activities include working directly with Smartsheet Customers and Sales team members, in order identify, troubleshoot, and resolve all billing, invoicing, or collection issues. Delivering a high-quality timely and effective customer experience. This essential role is part of the Accounts Receivable and will report directly to the Manager of Accounts Receivable in our Bellevue Office.
- Responds to customer inquiries, including payments, billing, collections, and credit/refund requests
- Focuses on cash collection, AR aging, and DSO targets
- Provides accounts receivables reports, analysis, and cash forecasts
- Works through Customer account past due reports to ensure timely cash collections
- Provides Customer account billing assistance to Sales teams as needed to resolve Customer payment disputes
- Collaborating effectively with customer and internal groups to solve customer escalations and improve business processes
- Assists with month end closing tasks
- Other duties as assigned
- Three years ERP systems experience
- Three years’ Service Ticket/Case systems experience
- Five years Customer Service experience
- Excellent verbal and telephone communication skills
- Management experience with customer escalations and team leadership a plus
- Two years Accounts Receivable experience
- Ability to be part of a team and obtain cooperation from other employees as well as outside parties to accomplish organizational objectives.
- Quality of work to include timeliness, completeness, and accuracy
- Ability to work independently, manage shifting priorities, demonstrate good personal judgment, and effectively handle tasks under pressure
- Regular and predictable attendance is an essential function of the job.
Smartsheet is the best way to plan, capture, track, automate, and report on work at scale, enabling teams to move from idea to impact – fast.
Over 76,000 brands, and millions of information workers, trust Smartsheet to help them accelerate business execution and address the volume and velocity of today’s collaborative work. Named to the Forbes “Cloud 100” list of the best private companies in cloud computing, and by Gartner as a “Cool Vendor”, Smartsheet is used by over 96 of the Fortune 100 and maintains rich data integrations with mission-critical applications from Microsoft, Google, Salesforce, Atlassian, and many others.
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Smartsheet are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.