Analyst, Treasury Capital Markets at Expedia Group
Analyst, Treasury Capital Markets
Expedia Group's Treasury Capital Markets team is responsible for handling global cash positioning, investments, and foreign currency exposures resulting from approximately $100 billion in annual gross bookings from more than 200 travel sites in over 70 countries. The team works closely with tax, accounting, and legal to ensure liquidity and funding for Expedia Group’s global portfolio of companies.
As an Analyst on the Capital Markets team, you will play a meaningful role in the planning, implementing, and execution of liquidity management and investment strategies across Expedia Group. You will be a good fit for this role if you are inquisitive, think critically, and have a real passion for cash management and investing.
What You’ll Do:
- Daily cash positioning for domestic and foreign bank accounts and entities within Expedia Group
- Intercompany funding and analysis
- Cash reporting and forecasting
- Recommend and execute investment decisions
- Liaison between our banking partners and internal and external groups such as A/P, payroll, accounting, legal counsel, and advisors
- Assist with administering data systems including the treasury workstation (Kyriba)
- Review and analyze bank fees
- Other responsibilities may include FX risk management support, acquisition integration, streamline bank account structures, project support, and processes and procedure improvements
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree - Business, Finance, Economics, or similar (preferred)
- Treasury experience in a multinational corporation (preferred)
- Experience exceeding expectations while working as a team member and independently
- Advanced knowledge and experience using business intelligence tools (e.g., Tableau, MS Power BI)
- Capable of handling multiple projects and prioritizing deliverables
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of accounting concepts
- Ability to remain flexible in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.