Business Analysis Manager
Are you passionate about data and solving problems? Do you want to be the person that ensures our partner credit solutions, a critical part of our product offering, runs seamlessly and delights our partners? If so, join us in Expedia Partner Solutions (EPS)! We are looking for an expert that will ensure this critical program is running efficiently, meeting our partners needs and allow us to scale our business. The EPS financial solutions' team is a dynamic, high-energy team in a rapidly-growing business.
What you'll do:
- Watch the Money. Ensuring our partner credit statements are spot on both from a data quality and system performance perspective - so that we're not leaving any money on the table.
- Size the Problem. When there is a problem, you'll roll up your sleeves, put out the caution tape and go to work estimate the impact.
- Set the Priorities. You'll lead the backlog for bugs so that our teams are working on the most important things.
- Keep everyone Informed. You'll keep the team in the know on current problems, what's high priority (and what's not) and you'll let everyone know once the problem is sorted.
- Drive long term investments. You’ll establish a framework that will help us see the big picture. So we know if we having too many data quality issues (vs bench marks, historic trends) or if platform stability is an issue. And if we are, you’ll point us to the sources of these issues – so we focus our attention on fixing the right things.
- Share what you've learned. Our partner credit solutions are critical to our business, and we're making agile improvements, so they continue to be a differentiator. You'll be part of the product management team that making future investments based on the problems you're seeing.
Who you are:
- You love data, period.
- You will have excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
- You like to understand the impact of a problem both estimating the financial impact but also understand whose impacted.
- You are a great communicator (both written and oral) and you like keeping people in the loop.
- You're influential, you can get various teams to help resolve our problems.
- You are an ambitious, hardworking individual with a professional “get it done” attitude and work ethic.
- You're good at SQL, you can pull enough data to identify the problem.
- You have some finance or accounting acumen, not necessarily the next CFO but excited to follow the money from point a to b.
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground, so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
About Expedia Partner Solutions (EPS)
The travel market never stands still. At Expedia Partner Solutions (EPS), we’re smack in the middle of it. We unlock the power of Expedia Group for thousands of travel partners around the world and create the tools & technologies that help millions of travelers find the perfect accommodation, car hire, & flights for their next trip. We offer the chance to work with the brightest minds in the industry in an energetic, collaborative and truly international work environment. We are passionate about innovation, creative problem-solving and –making sure we have fun while we’re doing it!
Why build your career at EPS?
- We're re-inventing travel, one day at a time -- it's an exciting challenge. We're super-motivated and setting the pace.
- We've got the scope and the freedom to make a difference. We don't do ordinary.
- We work with some really smart partners - from loyalty marketing whiz kids to the world's leading airlines and travel agents.
- We're a team of passionate, hard-working travel enthusiasts. We just love what we do.
- We define the questions, not the answers, for an industry that changes every day. Isn't that cool?
- We want everyone on our team to have the resources to succeed in their career
- We get to do all of this in beautifully designed offices around the world
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.