Close and Consolidations Accounting Manager at Auth0
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:05 a.m. (PST) on Saturday, June 5, 2021
Awesome tech is made by awesome people. And we’re always looking for new team members who bring the energy, passion, commitment, and collaboration that has made Auth0 the great company it is today.
So what do we exactly build? Auth0 is an authentication and authorization platform designed by developers, for developers. Basically, we make companies’ login boxes safe, secure, and seamless for anyone logging in. Our mission is to secure the world’s identities so innovators can innovate. But it’s a big mission that requires a lot of teamwork.
Words, code, or people, whatever your skill, there’s a place for you here.
Auth0 is looking for an Accounting Manager to own our Close and Consolidations process.
As the ideal candidate, you have a solid understanding of U.S. GAAP and have experience with corporate consolidations, including the preparation of consolidated financial statements, oversight of global intercompany transactions and financial analysis and reporting. You are highly motivated, organized, detail oriented and can thrive in a growing and dynamic environment by easily adapting to change. You are a CPA with 6+ years of combined experience in public accounting and industry.
This is a REMOTE FRIENDLY role but strongly prefers a candidate's ability to occasionally work in our Bellevue, WA office
What You Will Do:
- Lead the month-end close and consolidation process.
- Review journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Prepare consolidated financial statements in accordance with U.S. GAAP.
- Ensure accuracy of foreign exchange impact.
- Support global accounting team with resolution of complex accounting issues and determine treatment of significant, unusual or complex transactions.
- Responsible for monthly variance analytics and ad hoc management reporting.
- Oversight of all intercompany transactions, including completeness and accuracy, compliance with transfer pricing agreements and appropriate elimination.
- Assist with statutory audits and reporting.
- Manage integrity of the global chart of accounts.
- Responsible for managing ERP change requests and working with IT to facilitate timely resolution of close and reporting related issues.
- Assist with internal and external audits.
- Ensure compliance with internal control requirements.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
What You Bring:
- Proven experience owning the monthly close and consolidation process for a mid to large size technology organization
- 6+ years of related accounting experience with demonstrated progression of increased responsibility and complexity.
- In-depth knowledge of U.S. GAAP and internal control requirements, and sound understanding of financial statements.
- Solid understanding of foreign currency translation.
- Experience with NetSuite or similar ERP.
- CPA certification strongly preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional communication and relationship building skills.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment, manage multiple priorities and competing deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent.
- #US; #US-W; #BV;
Auth0 makes the internet safer by safeguarding billions of login transactions each month.
Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles. We practice N+1>N which applies to everything from our people to how we iterate our tech; we believe in one team, one score; and we give a shit about everything we do.
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don’t apply unless they meet all the job criteria. We aren’t looking for someone who ticks every single box on a page; we’re looking for lifelong learners and people who can make us better with their unique experiences. If you think you’d be a great fit, then please get in touch to tell us about yourself.
Auth0, recently acquired by Okta, is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.