Compliance Manager at Expedia Group
As a leader on the Controllership team for Platform & Marketplaces (P&M), the Compliance Manager will drive external and internal compliance and proactive risk assessment for P&M. We are looking for someone who is strong in business partnering and hardworking for compliance excellence. You will partner across the functions within P&M organization and be front-line liaise with Corporate Audit Services (CAS) team and external auditors.
What You'll Do
- Lead controllership support to CAS IT audits including SOX Audits. Support internal operational audits, SOX Audits and risk assessments by CAS team. Collaborate with businesses to successfully establish controls, mitigate identified risks and/or close open audit findings. This includes discovering gaps and new requirements, coordinating control environment improvement efforts by driving control implementation, tracking status, and communication to leadership.
- Lead and perform business and technology process risk assessments for top priority areas.
- Drive compliance excellence for P&M including compliance with company’s policies, external regulations and establish risk management and identify ways to add tangible value and process improvements.
- Other projects or assignments to support P&M Controllership team as needed.
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance, Management Information Systems or equivalent.
- 5+ years of internal controls or audit, preferably IT audit side
- CPA, CISA, CIA or similar certification a plus.
- Able to business partner across the organization (CAS, tech, operations,)
- Strong organizational skills, able to multi-task, deliver under pressure and tight timeline
- Effective communication across various teams and levels
- Self-motivated and curiosity to learn
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's global travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, hardworking, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and bring the world within reach – that responsibility encourages us to be the place where outstanding people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, Vrbo®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia Cruises™ and SilverRail Technologies, Inc. For more information, visit www.expediagroup.com.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.