Auth0 is a pre-IPO unicorn. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our teams and will help take us to the next level. One team, one score.
We never compromise on identity. You should never compromise yours either. We want you to bring your whole self to Auth0. If you’re passionate, practice radical transparency to build trust and respect, and thrive when you’re collaborating, experimenting and learning – this may be your ideal work environment. We are looking for team members that want to help us build upon what we have accomplished so far and make it better every day. N+1 > N.
Auth0 is looking for a hands-on Controller to perform a wide range of financial and operational duties. You are an ambitious finance leader with international experience and you enjoy simplifying complex issues and processes. You are forward thinking with a strong attention to detail and a technical accountant with a solid understanding of US GAAP fundamentals. You are excited by a growing and dynamic environment and easily adapt to change. You excel in bringing people together and partnering with other business functions. As the ideal candidate, you are a CPA with 7+ years of combined experience in public accounting and industry.
This role is based in our Bellevue, WA office.
What You Will Do
- Play an integral role in leading the monthly/quarterly consolidated close process
- Review team journal entries, as well as monthly and quarterly account reconciliations
- Prepare and review internal financial statements and management reports
- Develop and mentor staff, setting goals and challenging the status quo, and facilitate department learning and training
- Work closely with cross-functional teams on various projects and strategic initiatives
- Develop and refine general team practices and finance policies
- Cap table management
- Drive preparation of quarterly state and local tax returns
- Coordinate annual financial audit and tax returns
What You Bring
- 7+ years of related work experience with demonstrated progression of increased responsibility and complexity.
- CPA certification
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP and internal controls
- Advanced Excel capabilities
- Knowledge of key SaaS metrics
- Experience in Intacct. Carta experience preferred.
- Strong technical accounting knowledge
- Exceptional communication and relationship-building skills across all levels of the
- Ability to work productively in a dynamic environment, managing multiple priorities and deadlines
- Strong sense of urgency and high level of responsiveness and anticipation
- Ability to assess business processes and implement improvements and controls
Auth0’s mission is to help developers innovate faster. Every company is becoming a software company and developers are at the center of this shift. They need better tools and building blocks so they can stay focused on innovating. One of these building blocks is identity: authentication and authorization. That’s what we do. Our platform handles 2.5B logins per month for thousands of customers around the world. From indie makers to Fortune 500 companies, we can handle any use case.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. We have raised $210M to date and are growing quickly. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Join us on this journey to make developers more productive while making the internet safer!
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.
Read Full Job Description