What we are up to at Tango Card:
Tango Card helps thousands of companies reach their goals by making rewards and incentives easy and awesome. Our customers genuinely love working with us and it shows as we are among the top 10% of Inc’s 5000 fastest growing companies. We are backed by a stellar group of investors including private equity firm FTV (who led a $35M growth equity round in 2018), Fyrfly Venture Partners, Floodgate Capital, Eric Schmidt’s Innovation Endeavors, SWaN & Legend partners, and WTI.
We have 2500+ live enterprise customers today including some of the World’s most recognizable businesses like Twitter, Google, Extole, Microsoft, Salesforce and F5. We also work with the top Gift Card brands including Amazon, Starbucks, Target, Walmart, Home Depot and over 300 more in 30+ countries. Our customers send millions of Gift Cards a month using Tango Card and we’ve facilitated nearly $1B of these Gift Card transactions since creation. Last but not least, we proudly partner with many of the most respected non-profits in the country including the National Park Foundation, Special Olympics, and Habitat for Humanity.
Why work for us:
Tango Card is proud to have been rated one of the best companies to work for by BuiltIn. We are on an incredible path to be the #1 rewards provider, and to get there we need amazing people (like you) in customer support, sales, engineering, and finance to accomplish this vision.
We foster an office-culture of autonomy and transparency with flexible working hours and slim team structures. We provide our team members with what they need to be successful, whether this is the latest technology at their fingertips or going to conferences to learn about industry trends. Our offices are designed for productivity and comfort with standing desks, comfortable pod-chairs, and a very dog-friendly environment. With a company like Tango Card that is experiencing high-growth year over year, career opportunities abound, and you really have the chance to create, own, and grow your role.
Reward yourself and join the Tango Card team.
- Ensure that customer account balances reconcile to Tango Card’s ERP system
- Develop a monthly process to reconcile high-volume and credit line customer activity
- Develop a quarterly process to reconcile all customer activity
- Work with versatile teams to ensure completion of all customer inquiries and reconciliation requests
- Provide clear correspondence to all teams if a change needs to occur in a customer’s account
- Document procedures and make recommendations to improve account reconciliation process
- Help with ad hoc projects assigned by Sr. Manager of Customer Accounting
- Relevant accounting and reconciliation experience; experience with foreign currency conversions a plus
- Must be fact-driven and structured
- Motivated to research variances and solve problems
- Excellent customer service and soft skills
- Operate with adjustability and demonstrate the ability to change gears quickly
- Excel experience in building formulaic spreadsheets, understanding macros and pivot tables
- Experience with enterprise reporting systems; NetSuite experience CPA a plus
What you'll get from us:
- Great compensation package (money isn’t everything, but it helps)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits (100% employer paid premium)
- Unlimited PTO and a generous holiday schedule
- 401(k) 100% match of up to 6% and equity options
- Dog-Friendly offices
- Culture that fosters autonomy, creativity, inclusion, transparency, and ownership
Tango Card is proud to extend its Voluntary WA State Paid Family Medical Leave Plan to employees across all Tango Card Locations.
Tango Card is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we are strong because we are diverse. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Read Full Job Description