Job Title: Director of Financial Services, Americas
Location: New York, NY OR USA - Remote
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help connect the modern enterprise to operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
To propel our next phase of growth, ServiceNow is investing in our Financial Services Vertical Industry Solutions and Go-To-Market organization. We’re building a team of entrepreneurial and collaborative individuals who are passionate about the opportunity to transform these industries leveraging ServiceNow’s powerful digital workflow platform.
Join a team that will fundamentally re-shape the Financial Services industry, partnering with leading Financial Services companies and the most disruptive Financial Services partners in the world. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations, and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
We are looking for a Director of Financial Services, Americas leader to join our Financial Services Vertical Solutions organization. The ideal candidate is a Financial Services industry expert with knowledge of Financial Services pain points, business processes, system landscapes, and solutions crossing key industry segments such as banking, insurance, wealth and asset management. S/he has a point of view on how operational transformation can differentiate the employee and customer experience in the Financial Services industry. S/he has experience building, launching and selling enterprise software solutions for the Financial Services industry. And s/he is passionate storyteller with the ability to communicate an innovative vision and roadmap for the Financial Services industry.
This role will serve as ServiceNow’s go-to-market leader for the Americas region and a key partner to ServiceNow’s Americas Sales leader. The Director of Financial Services, Americas will closely align with our account teams in several strategic Financial Services clients to seed and develop strategic opportunities based on Financial Services industry solutions. And s/he will build trusted relationships with customer and partner executives, partner with sales leaders and account teams, and be a significant contributor to the revenue growth in our top Americas Financial Services accounts.
The ideal candidate has demonstrated ability in the following key areas:
1) Industry Experience: 10+ years working in or selling into Financial Services organizations as a subject matter expert, business development, business consulting, project manager, product marketing, solution consulting, or similar capacity. Familiarity with Financial Services front office and operational processes and the landscape and patterns of Financial Services industry core systems.
2) Strategic Planning: Ability to create and drive the Financial Services Go-To-Market strategic business plan with clear pathways to revenue targets across target account strategies, industry solutions, partnerships and marketing. History of being accountable to revenue and pipeline goals.
3) Solution Sales Success: Passion for and track record of collaborating with global sales teams (Account Executives, Solution Consultants, Product Sales) as a trusted advisor to seed and develop strategic opportunities based on industry solutions. Experience enabling Sales on the Financial Services industry message, solutions and resources available, developing high touch and at-scale sales programs, and partnering with global sales teams to seed and advance strategic solution-based opportunities.
4) Cross-Functional Execution: Proven ability to generate results in a highly matrixed organization, collaborating with Sales, Pre-Sales, Marketing, Sales Enablement, and Alliances organizations around a common Financial Services industry strategy.
5) Customer Engagement: Ability to present to large customer audiences and build credibility with CxOs. Proven track record of and passion for building relationships with sales teams as a trusted advisor on account strategy and strategic opportunities
- 10+ years of experience working in or selling into the Financial Services industry, with deep knowledge of core operational processes
- Ideal candidates would have leadership experience at a Financial Services company (business or IT), have sold and delivered Financial Services transformation projects as a System Integrator, OR have product marketing or presales leadership background at a Financial Services focused software vendor
- Business application software product marketing, sales or delivery experience is preferred over infrastructure experience
- Ability to achieve revenue growth and solution revenue growth targets for their overall region and accounts, in partnership with the direct account sales teams
- Self-starter with demonstrated leadership experience
- Understanding of key repeatable industry use cases in Financial Services
- Strong communication and writing skills. Top notch public speaking skills and executive presence.
- Experience creating captivating industry positioning and thought leadership
- Ability to develop trusted advisor relationships with customers and sales organizations
- Superior organizational skills with ability to effectively prioritize
- Familiarity with ServiceNow and/or the digital workflow technology market
- Ability to thrive in a super-fast paced, constantly evolving company
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree. MBA or related Master’s Degree is a plus.
- Ability to travel up to 60% of the time
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.