Director of Reporting & Consolidation at UiPath
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:38 a.m. (PST) on Tuesday, May 21, 2019
Accelerate Human Achievement: that is UiPath's purpose. We are the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), and with over $400 million in funding from top venture capital firms like Sequoia, Capital G (Google), and Accel, we are on an unprecedented trajectory of growth. With this funding, we have an incredible opportunity to improve the way people work globally.
Our award-winning company culture values humility, and leaders who know how to listen. CEO Daniel Dines’ primary goal was to build a company where he would love to work, and even now, with thousands of employees in tens of countries, that remains our top priority.
We trust and empower our colleagues, and together we make sure we have everything we need to do our best work, from the support of strong leaders to awesome perks and benefits.
The Director of Consolidation & Reporting is responsible for the consolidation of all General Ledgers worldwide and to perform Corporate Reporting functions. The position requires a highly qualified, motivated and experienced individual with a proven background. This individual must possess comprehensive knowledge and experience with general accounting, currency translation issues, month end close procedures, eliminations and consolidations, controls, and analytics.
This position within the Controllership function oversees day to day Controllership activities as well as focusing on various projects relative to financial reporting. The position will partner closely with Corporate Finance & Accounting and the Tax group. The person is expected to drive change and deliver process efficiencies in a fast paced business environment. The position reports to the VP, Global Controllership
Here's what you would be doing at UiPath:
- Oversee and manage monthly global accounting closes including preparation and communication of global close calendars, close progression and acting as the global point person for related inquiries
- Review accounting entries for corporate transactions (i.e. global FX, global intercompany, pay for results, restructuring and impairments etc.), and Balance Sheet analysis
- Help develop / refine GL accounting processes and procedures with focus on continuous improvements
- Review and analyze consolidated financial statements and reporting packages
- Review and manage disposition of top-sided entries
- Drive and oversee financial systems related activities such as changes to the Global Chart of Accounts, Functional Currency, Entity reporting, NetSuite modules and other processes/ controls
- Play a key role in the global financial and accounting process/ policy improvements, including new standards, accounting and finance manual
- Support special projects, ad-hoc management requests and analysis on a need basis
- Supervise, mentor and develop members of the Controllership team
What you will bring:
- 12+ years in a large multinational or public accounting firm, CPA preferred
- Prior knowledge of Oracle suite of products or equivalent ERP systems
- Knowledge and experience with Internal reporting & analytics, and working with auditors
- Self-motivated, and experience working in/ leading International teams
- International and prior experience managing global financial monthly close processes preferred
- Able to partner with and influence cross-functional teams to drive change and deliver process efficiencies
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and problem solver
We are offering the possibility to work from home or flexible working hours, a competitive salary package, an Equity Plan and the unique opportunity of working with us to develop state-of-the-art robotics technology are just a few of the pluses.
We must have caught your attention if you've read so far, so we should talk.
** At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
Read Full Job Description