Entry level Financial Analyst
Founded in October 2015, with headquarters in Seattle, WA, FlyHomes is a real estate and fintech company focused on making home buying seamless, transparent, and fun. Since then, FlyHomes has continued to rapidly scale its team, focusing on helping buyers across Seattle, San Francisco Bay Area, Chicago, and new emerging marketplaces to purchase more than $300M in homes annually.
About the job:
As an Accountingnad Financial Analyst with Flyhomes, you will have a unique opportunity to sit between business operations, accounting, and finance; embedding with our business units and regional teams to set our company forecasts and revenue targets. Ideally, you have experience in accounting in retail, e-commerce, or technology business.
Roles & responsibilities:
- Perform monthly responsibilities including, establishing accruals,
- generating journal entries related to various accounts
- Performing account reconciliations
- Manage our revenue and financial model across multiple channels and platforms
- Leverage your technical and business abilities to deliver insight into improving our revenue and contribution margin forecasts
- Have high-level visibility and insight to the business by participating in strategic executive meetings and quarterly board of directors planning
- Monitor and communicate core performance metrics to the entire company
- Be point of contact for key strategic and analytic requests as it relates to revenue forecasting
- Relevant Internship or 1+ year of accounting experience is required
- BA in Accounting orFinance
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to manage workload in a changing environment is critical.
- Strong and accurate financial modeling and analysis skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Experience with Payroll and/or benefits a plus
- Competitive salary
- 401(k) plus company match
- Medical/dental/vision/life insurance packages to fit your needs ( Full-time employees)
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time off when you need it
FlyHomes, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
FlyHomes, Inc. also participates in E-Verify. Upon hire, FlyHomes, Inc. will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S