Finance Analyst, FP&A
As one of the largest divisions in Expedia, the Travel Partner Group (TPG) unites all Expedia supply teams - conventional lodging, vacation rentals, activities, air, cruise and car, etc. – to represent all Expedia Brands and to form a truly unique powerhouse in the Travel Industry.
TPG Finance team is looking for an exceptional, self-motivated and customer focused Financial Analyst to support the Product & Technology (P&T) organization.
The finance analyst will be responsible for developing and leading the planning, reporting, and analytical tools necessary to support P&T group as it powers technologies and platforms key to the success of tech-oriented operations across TPG. The role will provide decision support and forward-looking business and operational planning, ongoing business information analysis, business metrics analytics and financial forecasting, as well as business performance measurement.
What You’ll Do:
- Prepare and create monthly management reports, variance analyses, trend analysis and financial review documents, highlighting key insights and business drivers.
- Act as liaison between P&T and other organizations (accounting, brand and corporate finance teams, tax, legal), working on improving processes, doing ad-hoc research, analysis and reporting as needed.
- Own the quarterly and annual forecasting processes and coordinate with our business partners to ensure robust, informed forecasts are presented each cycle.
- Develop understanding of business performance drivers and help identify and track performance against key measures.
- Ad Hoc analysis and Business Case support as required.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, or related field. Advanced degree a plus
- Strong qualitative and quantitative analysis expertise and demonstrated knowledge of financial budgeting/forecasting processes.
- Consultative, data driven approach towards business problems and process improvements.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and proven ability to work with all levels of management, across different organizations.
- Well organized with the ability to manage multiple projects within tight timelines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail and a commitment to data integrity.
- Advanced Excel skills a requirement.
- Experience with Oracle, Hyperion, and Essbase preferred