Finance Analyst - Marketing Controllership
Who you are
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and run the accrual and billing processes from inception to delivery
- Dedicated to seeking out and continuing to implement means of process improvement
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Strong Excel and Access skills as well as the ability to work with ERP system and vendor data
- Ability to build strong working relationships across the functions
Excellent problem-solving, written, and verbal communication skill
- 2-3 years of Accounting, Finance, or A/P experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or related field
- Understanding of accounting and billing processes
- Ability to work well independently and as a member of a team
What you’ll do
- Deliver high-quality work against tight deadlines and shifting priorities
- Brainstorm and implement strategies to optimize daily and monthly processes
- Interface with several functions across the organization
- Manager monthly accruals and billing for specific marketing teams within Expedia
- Month end collection and reconciliation
- Various projects
Why Join Us
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.