Founded in October 2015, with headquarters in Seattle, WA, FlyHomes is a real estate and fintech company focused on making home buying seamless, transparent, and fun. Since then, FlyHomes has continued to rapidly scale its team, focusing on helping buyers across Seattle, San Francisco Bay Area, Chicago, and new emerging marketplaces to purchase more than $300M in homes annually.
About the job:
As an analyst in Finance & Strategy, you will have a unique opportunity to sit between business operations, data science, and finance; embedding with our business units and regional teams to set our company forecasts and revenue targets. Ideally, you have experience in analytics and developing financial models at a retail, e-commerce, or technology business.
Roles & responsibilities:
- Manage our revenue and financial model across multiple channels and platforms
- Work with our operational and data science teams to scale our forecasting processes for both our mature and new markets
- Leverage your technical and business abilities to deliver insight into improving our revenue and contribution margin forecasts
- Have high-level visibility and insight to the business by participating in strategic executive meetings and quarterly board of directors planning
- Monitor and communicate core performance metrics to the entire company
- Be point of contact for key strategic and analytic requests as it relates to revenue forecasting
- 2-5 years in finance and strategic planning, analytics, and/or forecasting roles ( preferably in a startup or quickly growing company)
- Fluency in SQL and other data tools
- Experience in stakeholder management and / or business partnering a plus
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Competitive salary
- 401(k) plus company match
- Medical/dental/vision/life insurance packages to fit your needs ( Full-time employees)
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time off when you need it
FlyHomes, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
FlyHomes, Inc. also participates in E-Verify. Upon hire, FlyHomes, Inc. will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S