Finance Director – Enterprise Solutions FP&A at Expedia Group
Expedia Partner Solutions (EPS) leverages the best of the Expedia Group’s partner-facing APIs and template products with a laser focus on B2B, powering hundreds of partners around the world. As the Expedia Group’s partner-focused arm, EPS’ mission is to provide its partners with solutions to fuel their growth.
EPS partners with businesses across a wide range of verticals, including loyalty programs, airlines, travel agents, corporate travel management companies and online retailers who remarket EPS rates and availabilities to their travellers. Partners can access EPS products in the way that best suits their business, whether that is a fully customizable environment through EPS APIs or an ‘off-the-shelf’ white-label or co-branded template solution offering or its agent tools.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the dynamic Finance team within Expedia Partner Solutions. This is a key role in evolving the ES FP&A team, reporting into the Senior Director Finance. A senior member of the Finance group, this role will lead a team based in the NAMER region providing FP&A support to the Enterprise Solutions division. Influential and dynamic, with the ability to add significant value across the business this role will be responsible for delivery of high quality performance analysis, key insights, detailed understanding of risks and opportunities and longer term strategic planning.
What you’ll do:
- Oversee delivery of key insights and communications to ES LT & Finance leadership team.
- Lead ES and Partner performance reporting, identifying key drivers and flagging any underlying opportunities/issues.
- Present results to the leadership team to enable to them to clearly understand key drivers and any business decisions required.
- Deliver insightful analysis to identify longer term risks and opportunities to the business and improve profitability.
- Ensure delivery of timely ES forecast and annual plan with robust assumptions
- Work with ES LT to shape 3 year strategic plan
- Take overall responsibility for the ES FP&A team output and manage workload effectively across the team
- Help the team develop within their roles by ensuring they are being given enough challenge to expand their knowledge and enough support to be able to develop new skills
- You will coach the team in driving innovation to build excellence in performance analysis and interpreting financial trends; identifying new opportunities for business growth and effective business decision making
Who you are:
- MBA/Qualified accountant
- Currently leading a finance team and can demonstrate strong leadership
- Skilled at building, delivering and interpreting risk and strategy
- Experience with analysis, forecasting, and management reporting
- Advanced excel modelling skills with experience of managing large and complex data sets
- Excellent communication and influencing skills (both written and verbal)
- Professional “can do” work ethic, with proven ability to manage many conflicting tasks
- Proven success in streamlining processes
- Someone who thrives in large, global, fast moving organizations
- A skilled people leader, passionate about developing talent
- Technology/travel tech experience a plus
About Expedia Partner Solutions (EPS)
The travel market never stands still. At Expedia Partner Solutions (EPS), we’re smack in the middle of it. We unlock the power of Expedia Group for thousands of travel partners around the world and create the tools & technologies that help millions of travelers find the perfect accommodation, car hire, & flights for their next trip. We offer the chance to work with the brightest minds in the industry in an energetic and truly international work environment. We are passionate about innovation, creative problem-solving and –making sure we have fun while we’re doing it!
Why build your career at EPS?
- We're re-inventing travel, one day at a time -- it's an exciting challenge. We're super-motivated and setting the pace.
- We've got the scope and the freedom to make a difference. We don't do ordinary.
- We work with some really intelligent partners - from loyalty marketing whiz kids to the world's leading airlines and travel agents.
- We're a team of passionate, hard-working travel enthusiasts. We just love what we do.
- We define the questions, not the answers, for an industry that changes every day. Isn't that cool?
- We want everyone on our team to have the resources to succeed in their career
- We get to do all of this in beautifully designed offices around the world
We are excited to move to our new Seattle Campus later this year. The campus features onsite wellness and market hall with amazing food options on 40 acres of waterfront property. Check out the campus and the latest news on https://lifeatexpedia.com/seattle-campus
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Relocation (Y/N): NExpedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.