G&A | Seattle, WA | Temporary / Internship | Through August/September 2019
Highspot is looking for a Finance Intern for the Summer of 2019 at our Seattle Headquarters. This is an exceptional opportunity to gain experience, mentorship, and exposure to senior management in a well-funded company in hyper-growth mode. As a member of the Finance team, you will have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience and participate on various projects assisting with driving growth across the entire organization.
- Perform various ad-hoc research and analysis projects to support senior management and help drive business decisions.
- Assist in the budget-vs-actual process and identifying trends and ensuring accurate forward-looking forecasts.
- Monitor key performance indicators, highlighting trends, and analyzing the root causes of variances to deliver valuable insight and recommendations.
- Assist with frequent ad-hoc projects to support senior management and business decisions.
- Completed at least 2 years of undergraduate study and pursuing a bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or another quantitative field.
- Experience with and strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- General understanding of US GAAP.
- Proven ability to multi-task and work independently in fast-paced, rapidly changing, and ambiguous environment.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal across all levels of the company.
Highspot is a leading SaaS provider of modern sales enablement solutions. Using Highspot, sales teams have content and guidance in one place, so they are ready for every sales conversation. Advanced analytics help marketing and sales understand how content is performing so they can optimize content investment and amplify best practices. Highspot helps companies achieve their revenue goals faster through tighter alignment and coordination between sales, marketing, and the entire go-to-market team.
Equal Opportunity Statement
We aim to build an inclusive workforce. If you’re passionate about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we still encourage you to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, color, ethnicity, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or invisible disability status, political affiliation, veteran status, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
Read Full Job Description