Finance Manager, Corporate FP&A
Expedia Group's Corporate Finance team is looking for a skilled Finance Manager to partner closely with Shared Service leaders to actively manage their global budgets. This is a high exposure role within a dynamic organization requiring in-depth knowledge of the details while articulating the story in a simple and compelling way.
Reporting to the Director of Finance your role as Finance Manager is to be the subject matter expert responsible for the end to end FP&A support of corporate functions (Accounting, Tax, Legal, HR etc.).
What you’ll do:
- Manage the quarterly planning cycle across a diverse set of departmental budgets with an emphasis on timely, accurate forecasts
- Lead a team of three, supporting 1,000+ headcount and $350M+ annual spend
- Develop, own and maintain monthly and ad-hoc reporting to senior leaders
- Perform ad-hoc analyses in a timely and insightful manner
- Partner with budget owners to identify ways to optimize expenses
- Identify and promote efforts to drive overhead expense leverage
Who you are:
- BA/BS degree or higher required
- 5+ years progressive experience in FP&A or similar roles
- Demonstrated ability to succinctly synthesize findings; excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with great attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and work independently with limited guidance within a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Results oriented individual with a high level of professionalism and discretion in handling confidential information
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with Hyperion Planning/Essbase is desired
Why Join Us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.