Expedia eCommerce Platform (eCP) FP&A is seeking a dynamic, self-driven and customer focused Finance Manager to provide financial management support to the Expedia IT business team. The Finance Manager will report to the Senior Finance Manager, and also collaborate with, coach and develop other eCP Finance team members.
As a key member of the Platform FP&A team, you will provide insight into financial performance through analysis, reporting and forecasting. You will work closely with eCP Technology leaders and other various functions including Sourcing & Procurement, Accounting, Tax and Human Resources.
What you will do
- Lead the quarterly, annual, and long-term forecasting process for E.IT (opex & capex)
- Provide monthly/quarterly analytics and reporting, variance and trend analyses that provide actionable insights
- Partner with E.IT leaders to develop a deep understanding of business levers and identify opportunities to drive value into the organization
- Influence decision-making to ensure business partners meet the financial objectives of the organization
- Identify and implement process and reporting enhancements to drive additional insight
- Adhoc modeling, analysis, and reporting as required
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree preferred
- 6+ years of experience in financial analysis
- Advanced analytic, modeling, forecasting, and reporting skills
- Highly proficient with Excel and PowerPoint. Experience with Oracle, Hyperion and Essbase preferred.
- Results driven, highly motivated, and curious with a "can do" attitude and willingness to learn
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work with all levels of management
- Attention to detail and a commitment to data integrity
- Ability to manage multiple deliverables and competing priorities
- Comfortable working with ambiguity in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player
- Experience in a travel, technology, or e-commerce organization
Why join us
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.