Finance Manager at Expedia Group
Expedia Group eCommerce Platform (eCP) FP&A is seeking a dynamic, self-driven, customer focused Finance Manager to provide financial management and decision support to the Data Services & Platform team. The Finance Manager will work closely with the Finance Director, key stakeholders, and other eCP Finance team members to enable solid business decisions through financial insight, meaningful analysis, and reporting. This person will also work closely with various functions across the Expedia Group.
What you'll do:
- Lead the quarterly, annual, and long-term forecasting process for DSP (opex & capex)
- Provide monthly/quarterly analytics and reporting, variance and trend analyses that provide actionable insights
- Partner with DSP leaders to develop a deep understanding of business levers and identify opportunities to drive value into the organization
- Communicate complex financial information and concepts to both finance and business leaders to support and influence decision making
- Identify and drive process and reporting enhancements to enable additional insights
- Manage frequent ad hoc modeling, analysis, and reporting to support leadership and business decisions
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree preferred
- 6+ years of experience in financial analysis
- Advanced analytic, modeling, forecasting, and reporting skills
- Highly proficient with Excel and PowerPoint. Experience with Oracle, Hyperion and Essbase preferred.
- Results driven, highly motivated, and curious with a "can do" attitude and willingness to learn
- Highly collaborative, ability to build and maintain close working relationships with stakeholders across an organization
- Ability to work both independently and think strategically
- Experience partnering with and influencing functional leaders
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Attention to detail and a commitment to data integrity
- Ability to manage multiple deliverables and competing priorities
- Comfortable working with ambiguity in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Experience in a travel, technology, or e-commerce organization
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.