What you'll be doing
- You will prepare monthly reports and analysis for the finance team to assist in the financial close and review process
- You will formulate monthly reconciliations of forecasts v. actuals, research any discrepancies and raise them as needed
- You will create and transmit billing invoices for a variety of products to customers
- You will update and maintain accurate records of invoicing and payments for products and services as well as ensuring the charges are valid and line with current agreements.
- You will apply payments to billing records for carriers and research any short payments or non-payments by customers. Escalate to Manager as needed.
- You will partner closely with accounts payable to set up new merchants in the ERP system and ensure accurate information is maintained.
- You will maintain records of supplier activity for audit and tracking purposes.
- You will own accounts receivable and accounts payable aging reports
- You will research miscellaneous projects as necessary
What to bring
- 2- 4 years of accounting support experience required
- BA/BS in Accounting, Finance, Economics or another business-related field
- Advanced Excel skills required (pivot tables)
- Outstanding analytical skills, attention to detail and high customer services focus
- Strong time management and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently to meet deadlines, advance issues and communicate project status
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Wireless telecommunications experience a plus
You'll be a great fit if
- You love being a part of a small, dynamic, and agile team that encourages you to learn and grow
- You desire to work with some of the world’s top brands
- You love finding solutions to interesting problems and figuring out how things work
- You welcome having autonomy with complex tasks while being able to tap into the expertise of others
- You are passionate about using your experience and expertise to inspire the team