Looking to join an industry that is ever changing? Do you enjoy crunching numbers and working behind the scenes consulting others? We have a position available in our Finance department for someone who is analytical and enjoys working with clients.
The Financial Analyst position on our Finance team exists to provide excellent administrative support to our account representatives. The position starts with analyzing statements and putting together pricing proposals for prospective clients. Our Business Analysts are responsible for assessing Gravity’s potential profitability in working with clients and acting as consultants for our account representatives. The position has the potential to grow into a larger role by assisting with other projects and responsibilities, which consist of but are not limited to: general company finances, designing and tracking performance metrics, managing employee compensation, reviewing incentive pay, reviewing vendor relationships, and managing overall costs.
- Analyzing processing statements in great detail and creating pricing proposals for prospective clients
- Creating savings and rate reviews for current clients
- Compiling weekly and monthly reports on new accounts, revenue, and Sales Representative performance
- Consult on pricing and finance for other Gravity team members
- Performing account and industry research
- Handle any other additional department responsibilities or projects not otherwise listed
- Train sales reps on industry pricing
- Experience in Math and Finance
- 1-3 years of relevant experience required
- Proficient at MS Excel
- Proven analytical skills
- Organized and Detail Oriented
- Strong at Problem Solving and Self-Management
- Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks in a deadline-sensitive environment
- Results Oriented
- Must have proven results being resourceful in ambiguous situations
Gravity Payments is a local payment processor that provides support for small to mid-sized businesses by providing the lowest rates on their credit card processing and the highest level of customer service that is unmatched by competitors. We have helped businesses in the Northwest and throughout the country save thousands on their credit card processing and enjoy the added value of our high-touch customer service.