Financial Analyst at Qualtrics
The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses to attract customers who stay longer and buy more, to engage and empower employees to do the best work of their lives, to develop breakthrough products people love, and to build a brand people can’t imagine living without.
Joining Qualtrics means becoming part of a team bold enough to chase breakthrough experiences - like building a technology that will be a force for good. A team committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion because of a conviction that every voice holds value, with a vision for representation that matches the world around us and inclusion that far exceeds it. You could belong to a team whose values center on transparency, being all in, having customer obsession, acting as one team, and operating with scrappiness. All so you can do the best work of your career.
We believe every interaction is an opportunity. Are we yours?
The Qualtrics FP&A team is looking for someone to join us and have a major impact on the company’s financial performance. With our aggressive financial growth and ever-changing environment, we need a highly motivated self-starter to join our best-in-class group.
We are looking for a Financial Analyst who wants to make an impact on a fast-growing business, can conduct regular financial reporting, and can make strategic recommendations for the company. If you have a bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting, 2-5 years of experience in FP&A, and a hunger for personal and professional development, Qualtrics could be the place to take your career to the next level.
Expectations for Success
Do you love problem solving? A successful team member enjoys working cross-functionally and finds gratification in developing and implementing analytical decisions. Through building relationships with executives, you help take the company in the right direction and are confident portraying your data-backed recommendations to impact business decisions.
A Day in the Life
- Analyze financial and business data for strategic decision-making
- Broaden your skillset by completing special projects / reports for the executive team
- Assist in regular budgeting, reporting and forecasting
- Improve and maintain company budgeting processes
- Make process recommendations within the company
What differentiates us from other companies:
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
- Qualtrics Experience Program - $1,800 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year)
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at fostering creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative workspace.
- 30 paid days off - 15 PTO + 5 Personal Days + 10 Holiday Closures (additional after a year)
- On top of standard benefits package (medical employees and their families, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees