Financial Analyst at EagleView
As a Financial Analyst on our team, you'll work in the accounting department to prepare financial records and cost analysis related to our image capture and processing costs, report production costs, engineering costs, and corporate and other overhead costs. You will work cross-functionally with Financial Planning & Analysis, Operations, Engineering, and Product. You will also perform analysis on product profit margins and recommend ways for the organization to minimize costs. Financial Analyst is expected to advise and support policy direction and cost information to department managers and key stakeholders in the organization.
- Maintain activity-based cost system to ensure accuracy of cost valuation and lead quarterly and annual cost reviews
- Prepare and/or review month-end account reconciliations for capture costs, and assist with capture forecasting/budgeting
- Accurately record report production costs to business units
- Ensure timely month-end close process including preparation and input of journal entries as assigned; preparation of general ledger supporting schedules
- Conduct regular reviews of costing processes for accuracy and proposal of correcting actions
- Identify potential issues and coordinate issue resolution/problem solving with other functional teams
- Oversee costing in Company's ERP system refining product costs; apply accounting standards to develop and analyze cost structures; report findings and recommend proper calculation
- Research and resolve errors; oversee and update ERP defined accounting rules
- Lead cost study projects and deep dives into components of production costs
- 2-3 years of corporate experience to include cost accounting
- Experience with activity-based costing
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting required, MBA, CA, and/or CMA a plus
- Thorough knowledge of cost accounting theory and practice
- Strong ability to effectively communicate verbally and through written correspondence with all levels of peers and leadership
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel.
- Demonstrated ability to work creatively, prioritize, and manage team goals and initiatives amidst competing priorities
- Critical thinker with strong attention to detail and ability to problem solve and establish solutions in a high-growth and fast-paced environment
- Experience with Oracle NetSuite ERP
EagleView® offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.