Stackline is an all-in-one ecommerce platform for brands and retailers. By combining market intelligence, advertising automation, workflow management, and operational analytics into a single platform, Stackline delivers the industry-leading operating system for companies to scale their online retail business globally. Founded in 2014 and headquartered in Seattle with additional offices in Minneapolis, New York and London, Stackline is on a mission to engineer the world’s most powerful data, tools, and services for commerce.
Over the past year, Stackline has raised $180 million in strategic investments from Goldman Sachs Growth Equity and TA Associates. Stackline’s extensive brand list includes Starbucks, Sony, General Mills, Mondelez, and Levi’s.
Stackline seeks a highly motivated, analytical, and enthusiastic Financial Analyst to join our rapidly growing Corporate Finance team. The Financial Analyst will own many aspects of developing and reviewing metrics with business leadership to help unlock key financial and business insights.
- Prepare monthly dashboards, including analysis of financial and operational metrics from multiple sources
- Prepare monthly management reports, expense variance analysis, and recommendations to improve accuracy
- Prepare bookings and revenue analysis, including actuals versus plan/forecast for clients, retailers, geographies, etc.
- Perform complex business modeling, forecasting, and budgeting functions
- Analyze current and past financial data and performance
- Work across departments with management team to resolve issues, enhance processes, and ensure quality
- Assist with due diligence related to any potential M&A or financing activities
- Manage special projects as needed
- 3+ years of experience in financial planning and analysis
- CPA or CFA certification
- You have a working knowledge of US GAAP, deferrals, accruals, budgeting, and systems preferred
- Strong analytical, financial modeling, and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Familiar with financial software (e.g. NetSuite, etc.)
- Advanced in Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to work in an agile, fast-paced, rapidly evolving start-up environment.
- Able to multitask and work collaboratively.
Benefits and Perks: It’s important each and every employee feels they are supported and can complete their life’s best work today and in the future. We are investing in each person not only with competitive compensation, but also with industry leading benefits and perks. A few ways we support our employees is by offering:
- 100% paid health, medical and vision for employees and qualifying dependents
- Company 401k plan plus matching
- Company paid Life Insurance
- 20 days annually of Paid Time Off (with no accrual or tenure needed)
- 9 Paid company holidays
- 100% Paid Parental leave - 20 weeks for birthing mothers and 12 weeks for all other parents
- Summer Fridays early close at 2pm
- Annual training and development stipend of $1,000 USD
- Fully stocked kitchen snacks with weekly fresh fruit
Stackline is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.